全国客服电话
400-100-1567
English
其他官网入口
产品中心
PRODUCT
产品中心
熟食产品 /
当前位置:首页 > 产品中心
亚愽官网登录_巴特勒:有能力击败湖人 詹姆斯就是终极考验
名称:亚愽官网登录_巴特勒:有能力击败湖人 詹姆斯就是终极考验
详细介绍

   Beijing time September 28 news, in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals, the Miami Heat broke out and defeated the Boston Celtics in the final quarter, returning to the Finals after six years. And their opponent is the Los Angeles Lakers who advanced a day earlier. Faced with the favorites to win this season, the Heat, who is considered a dark horse, is not stage fright.

北京时间9月28日消息,在东部决赛第六场,迈阿密热火队在最后一个季度爆发并击败了波士顿凯尔特亚愽官网登录人队,六年后重返总决赛。而他们的对手是一天前晋级的洛杉矶湖人队。面对本赛季夺冠热门,被认为是黑马的热火并不怯场。

Although the probability of winning the title given by the US media is as high as 65% for the Lakers, while the probability of winning the Heat is only 35%, this will not affect the mood of the Heat. You must know that as the fifth seed in the Eastern Conference this year, they Every round of the playoffs is a goal, especially with the Eastern Conference semifinals cleanly knocking out the league's No. 1 Bucks in the regular season.

尽管美国媒体为湖人队赢得冠军头衔的概率高达65%,而赢得热火队的概率仅为35%,但这不会影响热火队的情绪。您必须知道,作为今年东部联盟的第五粒种子,他们进入季后赛的每一轮都是一个目标,尤其是东部联盟半决赛在常规赛中净淘汰联盟第一雄鹿。

   Facing the Lakers, who have two major league superstars, LeBron James and Anthony Davis, the Heat’s star Jimmy Butler has expressed strong confidence.

面对拥有两大联盟超级巨星勒布朗·詹姆斯和安东尼·戴维斯的湖人队,热队的明星吉米·巴特勒对此表示了强烈的信心。

"It's great to beat the Lakers!" Butler said in an interview after the game. "We have the ability to do it. I don't care whether the first seed or the fifth seed. I believe in our team. I still think we can do it again. Win four games."

“击败湖人真是太好了!”巴特勒在赛后接受采访时说。 “我们有能力做到这一点。我不在乎第一种子还是第五种子。我相信我们的团队。我仍然认为我们可以再做一次。赢得四场亚愽官网登录比赛亚愽官网登录。”

"If you want to win a championship, you have to beat a team led by James, which is generally the case in the end. We have to stay focused. Obviously there are many good players around him. You have to constantly accept the same test. Until you pass this test, and this test is James."

“如果要赢得总冠军,就必须击败詹姆斯领导的球队,通常情况就是这样。我们必须保持专注。显然,他周围有很多优秀球员。你必须不断接受他们。测试,直到您通过此测试,然后这个测试就是James。”

   The first game of the finals will start at 9 a.m. Beijing time on October 1st. Who can laugh until the end is still going to see the truth. (Mangelaj)

决赛的第一场比赛将于10月1日北京时间上午9点开始。谁能笑到最后,仍然会看到真相。 (曼格拉吉)

上一条:【亚愽官网登录】记者:梅西已经搭乘私人飞机抵达了巴塞罗那 下一条:亚愽官网登录:疫情没有影响,《奇异博士2》年底将开机
全国客服电话:400-100-1567

关注我们有惊喜
Baidu
sogou
  360  |  百度  |  搜狗  |  神马